Hi,Welcome to Shenzhen Print-Rite electric machinery and Equipment Co., Ltd.
How can the constant voltage and constant current power supply regulate the voltage and current?
1) manually adjust the multi turn potentiometer through a screwdriver switch power supply.
2) replace the multi turn potentiometer into a rotary potentiometer (which can be picked up according to customer requirements).
3) the adjustable power supply 0-5V, 0-10V and other demand voltages can control the output of voltage and current through analog signals.
4) PLC, FPGA and other programmable chips, MCU and DA can be used to output analog signals to regulate voltage and current output.
5) adjust the output voltage and current by changing the digital potentiometer with digital signal.